Twittascope has hit the nail on the head again. I want to have fun this weekend because my flirty Gemini moon is in my pleasure house.
So here’s my fun list for the coming days.
- I have a meeting with my old union rep on Saturday to try get the last of the cash my former employer still owes me.
- I have to take the dog back to the vet because he still has a touch of pneumonia.
- I have to go to the doctor’s on Monday morning because I have another chest infection.
- I have to take the missus for her tri-annual mammogram on Monday afternoon.
- I have an upcoming appeal against the DLA to decide whether my ability to walk 80 yards constitutes good mobility.
- I have two debates facing me concerning how much of my credit cards the insurers are willing to settle in the light of my permanent disability.
- On Wednesday I have my aunt’s funeral.
- And I’ve run out of Viagra.
Aside from that, life’s one long round of raw hedonism.